This Bible keeps up with you, to help you keep up with God! As an on-the-go teen, you’re moving fast. God is moving faster! The NIV Teen Study Bible will help you keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in your life. This bestselling Bible will also help you discover the eternal truths of God’s Word and apply them to the issues you face today. Features include:
- “We Believe”—Unpacks the Apostles’ Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- “Panorama”—Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- Topical indexes—Help with in-depth Bible study
- Book introductions—Provide an overview for each book of the Bible
- Bible Promises—Highlighted Bible verses worth memorizing
- Q and As—Test Bible knowledge
- 4 full-color pages—Includes a presentation page and information about the Apostles’ Creed
- 8-page, color map section
- Biblical advice about friends, family, school, and other issues
- Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
With over 3 million copies sold, the NIV Teen Study Bible continues to be a teen’s top resource for discovering the foundational truths of the Bible.
If you are looking for a Bible for a teen or even a middle grade child, this is the one. It is easy to read with the NIV translation, and the type size is easy on the eyes.
Each chapter has a summary, and I love the "Dear Jordan", the questions and answers, the "to the point", and the panorama at the end of the chapter. It is complete with maps, weights and measures, a reading schedule, concordance, and a Bible Truth Index.
An excellent book as I stated for teens and also for those in middle school, I personally plan to give this one to my 10 year old. This could be used for a new believer or one that has been a believer for a long time. I think this is a great step up from the "Adventure Bible" which is popular with many children.
I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”