Friday, April 19, 2013

There's A Green Plastic Monkey in My Purse


There’s no uncertainty about it! Motherhood changes your life—mentally, emotionally, and physically. Find sensible insights and biblical wisdom to help you display humility, patience, and love in the book there’s a Green Plastic Monkey in My Purse.
Written for mothers by a mother, there’s a Green Plastic Monkey in My Purse is a Christian parenting book that calls for women “to be those patient, peaceful and content mothers our kids need.” It’s a book that aims to nurture, reprimand, and sometimes sympathize with, its readers. Each of the eleven chapters is centered on a specific trait that a mother might hope to exemplify (e.g., “I Want to Be a Selfless Mother,” “I Want to Be a Patient Mother,” “I Want to Be a Productive Mother,” etc.)
I like that there is not only honesty, but truth, humor and great information in THERE"S A GREEN PLASTIC MONKEY IN MY PURSE.  We, as mothers, want to be the best mother we can. Jessie Clemence talks about all that and more. She discusses topics such as wanting to be a selfless mother, a happy mother, fearless mother a pretty mother and so much more. There is inspiration sprinkled within too.
I value the spirit and sincerity of the book, and I do believe there is an audience for it out there, ready to be encouraged by its content.  
Included is a funny quiz, interesting interviews with moms, study questions, and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment