Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Leadership Handbook


The Leadership Handbook: 26 Critical Lessons Every Leader Needs



From the back of the book:


A master communicator, Maxwell is known for his one-liners.  Sometimes, humorous, sometimes serious, always entertaining, these clever phrases offer a wealth of insight, experience and wisdom.


The leadership Handbook brings many of Maxwell's leadership truths to light.

This  book was previously published as Leadership Gold, but for those looking for a good book on leadership, this is one to turn to.  With 26 lessons, Mr. Maxwell can help you become a great leader.  There are so many good tips in this book with applications exercises; both about leading and mentoring.    I recommend this book if you are in any type of leadership positions.






 I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment