Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Everything Counts


Author Steven Chase has written a wonderful devotional book for teens.

He has done a delightful job in making use of Oswald Chambers Utmost for His Highest, using this and building upon it, to make a devotional that teens will surely enjoy.
I appreciate his format, where Mr. Chase writes his thoughts, then he moves into what Mr. Oswald has on paper, and then a spot where to ponder between yourself and God.
This is a devotional, filled with boundless information for teens.   It would be great on a one on one basis, or used in a group situation.   
It has an attractive cover, and and apt title.

 I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment