Monday, November 28, 2016

Day by Day Walk with Jesus and the Day By Day Bible

The Day by Day Bible is a wonderful way to teach children about Jesus.  Each day has a new teaching from the Bible to help children learn about Jesus and His life.

Great illustrations that children will love.  I personally love using these with my grandchildren and in teaching Sunday School.

The stand-up Day by Day Bible takes  your child through the Bible; from the Old Testament through to the New Testament.   As with the Day by Day With Jesus, the illustrations are something the children will enjoy and well rendered.    I Personally  like to use this with my Sunday School class to help reinforce my lessons.

Great product that anyone can use.

I received this book free from the publisher. http://www.kregel.com I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment