Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hagar



Hey everyone, I am part of a book launch team for an incredible Bible study, that is being released on October 10!  I have read through the first 3 weeks and I love this and recommend it to anyone looking for a new study.

I will be posting a full review soon!  I have enclosed a link to Shadia's author facebook page.

Shadia Hrichi Author Face book page

Today I am sharing a link to a video of author ShadiaHrichi talking about her new book.   This is a great study that has encouraged me, and has made me think deeper about Hagar and what God wants and has for us as His children.

Author Video

Full Review:

What do you think of when you hear the name Hagar?  Who was Hagar?  When I was invited to do a book launch on the Bible study of Hagar, I was intrigued.  This is one that I really wanted to do. 
We all know that Hagar was a servant given to Sarah, the famous one that gave birth to Abraham’s first son Ishmael. 
This study aptly named “The God Who Sees You”, is exactly what the study is about, God sees who we are and what we need.  As you go through this study you will feel that God loves you for who you are, exactly where you are at this moment.  You will see that He is with you, just as He was with Hagar during her flight into the desert.
This is a study that truly gets you into the word, one that makes you think.

Shadia Hrichi really gets into the scriptures and helps us as readers get into the scripture with her. After reading this, you will see Hagar from a deeper, different viewpoint, and discover that our God is the God Who Sees You, as well.

I did this study alone, but it would make a great study for a women’s group, one that I highly recommend.

 received this book free from the author. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment