Thursday, November 30, 2017

He Holds My Hand




He Holds my Hand is a 365-day devotional written by Carol Kent during a period in her life when her world was turned upside down.  After learning her only son was arrested for murder, she turned to God and her Bible to find comfort.    The result of all her praying and meditating is found in this wonderful devotional. 
The devotional is splendidly written; under each day it begins with a quote followed byCarol's writings and then you find scripture to follow up the writings.

Two of my favorites are titled Gossip and Giant Slayers.  The reader will find that each devotion will speak to them personally and help them draw nearer to God.

With the attractive hardcover, in an easy to carry size, you can take this anywhere with you.   It is easy to read and to follow.

This devotional is not only for those who are hurting but anyone who wishes to draw nearer to God every day. 

This devotional comes highly recommended.

 received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment