About the Book:
What happens when we let a bowl of pears sit on the counter a bit too long? Mushy fruit and fruit flies!
What happens when we let the Fruit of the Spirit—love, joy, peace patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23) sit unused? Spiritual Fruit Flies! The Fruit of the Spirit never goes bad but spiritual fruit flies, like worry, temptations, impatience, bad habits, etc. distract us from living out the Spirit’s fruit in our lives.
In Fruit Flies in Our Faith you will learn to:
- Listen to the Spirit and begin to recognize the spiritual fruit flies buzzing around you.
- Rely on the Spirit to begin to make realistic changes to exterminate those pesky fruit flies.
- Experience the wonder of the Spirit’s fruit growing and ripening in your life.
- Share the Spirit’s delicious fruit with the world around you.
- Focus on what the Spirit is teaching you through your own experiences and stories.
My Thoughts: We certainly know what happens when we don't use fruit, it rots! God has given us fruit to use and use it we must. In this book, the reader will learn to recognize their fruit and to learn to use it before it stagnates.
With lots of good teaching and encouragement, the reader will learn to grow and develop their fruits.
Truly encouraging and inspiring!
I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”