Friday, January 18, 2013

Adventuring Through the Bible


This book is a helpful study guide to use beside your Bible. It has helped explain many passages. Also, it follows scripture giving you a better understanding overall.
I find this book helpful in preparing to read each book of the Bible. It gives a thorough overview of the times, the purpose, the people involved, and the mindsets of the areas. The book is not a Bible in itself; it is a companion.
I would recommend for all who would seek a scholarly approach to biblical answers to the Bible's content.
It also has wonderful pictures and illustrations, graphs and charts, along with practical  applications.


I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


No comments:

Post a Comment