Thursday, January 17, 2013

S Factor Diet


This is an interesting book, with some good ideas on what can cause our weight gain and cravings we may have.  It also has some good solutions on how to curb those cravings.

You will also find some recipes that you can make, labeled for your particular type.   All in all a good book, but some may find the diet a bit restrictive.

I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting book, with Lemonade Diet some good ideas on what can cause our weight gain and cravings we may have.

    ReplyDelete