Saturday, January 12, 2013

Awesome Science DVD



This is such a great teaching tool from Compel Media.  It is filled with facts about Mount St. Helen's, the content is amazing, my 8 year old really enjoyed watching this film.  I would highly recommend this for homeschooling, children's Sunday School classes, children's or teen's Bible studies.   I like that it takes the creationist view of nature.

There is also study guides available, printed by Master Books, that would be a great follow up after viewing these DVDs.

I would like to mention that there are other DVD's in this series that I would highly recommend as well:




I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review and the opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment